Paris is hyped-up, but all for good reason. The City of Light is and vibrant nightlife.
To Eat & Drink:
- Candelaria – Amazing tacos, in a very small space. must-go! (Tacos in Paris??! YES.) There’s a great bar in the back of the restaurant that’s somewhat hidden, and was voted one of the best international bars!
- Ralph Lauren’s Ralph’s – Pricy, but one of the better meals in the city. There is a beautiful courtyard and it’s worth taking a peek at – even if you’re not eating there! Get the
- L’as du Falafel – One of the best street food fares you’ll have. This is a must-go every time I’m in the city
- – the best roasted cauliflower you’ll have. Can get a whole head of cauliflower for the road! (Right down the street from L’as du Falafel!)
- Le Mary Celeste – Trendy cocktail bar with a great drink program, interior and small bites!
- George’s is the restaurant at the top of the Centre Georges Pompidou (modern art museum), we ate there during Bastille Day and watched the fireworks at the Eiffel Tower from their roof.. would be a great spot! ($$$)
- Le Relais de l’ Entrecote – All they serve is steak and pommes frites fries and red wine.. one of my favorite places!
- George’s – A modern and swanky rooftop located on top of The Centre Pompidou. Pro Tip: get the Royal Mojito!
- Laduree Bonaparte – It’s a chain, but good coffee, tea and quality macaroons.
- Café Kitsuné – One of the smallest (but my favorite!) coffee shops I’ve ever stepped foot in. Located in the Palais Royal
- The Eiffel Tower
- Palais Royal
- Musée Rodin – Beautiful outdoor exhibit for a sunny day
- Jardin du Luxembourg – Grab a baguette then a seat in the grass or on one of the many park benches – great place to people watch.
- The Centre Pompidou
- Les Invalides (Napoleon’s Tomb)
- Cathedral Notre Dame
- Musée du Louvre – Say hi to Mona for me!
- Arc de Triomphe – worth the 12 euros to take the stairs to the top. Unparalleled views of the city!
– Merci – cute interior and apparel shop